VLSI Interview Questions - 6

1. Why is NAND gate preferred over NOR gate for fabrication?
Answer


2. Which transistor has higher gain: BJT or MOSFET and why?
Answer

3. Why PMOS and NMOS are sized equally in a transmission gates?
Answer

4. What is SCR?
Answer

5. In CMOS digital design, why is the size of PMOS is generally higher than that of the NMOS?
Answer

6. What is slack?
Answer

7. What is latch up?
Answer

8. Why is the size of inverters in buffer design gradually increased? Why not give the output of a circuit to one large inverter?
Answer

9. What is Charge Sharing? Explain the Charge Sharing problem while sampling data from a Bus?
Answer

10. What happens to delay if load capacitance is increased?
Answer

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

I am the kind of guy who enjoys to seek radical stuff. Presently I am constructing my own photovoltaic panels. I'm managing it all by myself without the aid of my men. I'm using the internet as the only path to acheive this. I encountered a truly amazing website that explains how to build solar panels and so on. The internet site explains all the steps required to solar panel construction.

I'm not really sure about how accurate the information given there iz. If some guys over here who have xp with these things can have a see and give your feedback in the site it will be grand and I would really appreciate it, cause I truly passion [URL=http://solar-panel-construction.com]solar panel construction[/URL].

Thanks for reading this. U guys are great.

Anonymous said...

yyy answers are not displayed wat to do

atletico said...

Hi

I read this post two times.

I like it so much, please try to keep posting.

Let me introduce other material that may be good for our community.

Source: Construction interview questions

Best regards
Henry

 Save and Share: Digg del.icio.us Reddit Facebook Mixx Google YahooMyWeb blogmarks Blue Dot StumbleUpon Bumpzee Furl Sphinn Ma.gnolia MisterWong Propeller Simpy TwitThis Wikio BlinkList NewsVine